Friday, April 24, 2009

Sweeping Up

I'm sweeping the place up a bit.

Don't know if everything will be deleted. I'm sort of going to feel my way around a bit and possibly get things going again.

Pete Pete, Toothy, Melissa, and Fred are all doing well and express their thanks to everyone who has supported them here but they cannot commit to continuing as regular contributors. We will still see special "op-eds" from them but they will be pretty infrequent.

We're still getting hundreds of hits on the site every day, even in these weeks since we switched to "private" readership and I thank you for that I guess. It's also creepy.

Thanks again. I haven't been online much at all and apologize to those whom I have meant to contact. Also, remember to check your spam folder, right near the penis enlargement emails might be a reply from me! Thanks @live.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment