Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello from Idaho

It sort of figures that the 70-year old geezer would be the first of the underlings to join up the blog, doesn't it?!

Welcome to Underground World of Warcraft! I've been collecting the bio sheets from everyone and we'll get a "Meet the Team" post up soon once everyone else is signed on and approved as bloggers. The plan right now is for the five of us to register @live.com email addresses for ourselves in addition to the main address (uwow@live.com) for the blog itself.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly at: uwowfred@live.com.

3 comments:

  1. I'm on now! Pete Pete said he's just finishing up but neither one of us has heard from Toothy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in too and my bio has been sent to Fred.

    Mel I got your note - you probably still have to verify your email address before you can update your profile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quit yer crying I'm here. You said by Sunday correct? Is Saturday not "by Sunday?" If not please email I'd like to hear the argument against.

    ReplyDelete